Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bronze Beauty

I recently completed another custom piece and sent it off to its new home. It seems as though this year is starting out as the year of the handflower since I've already received a few more requests for one -


and the backside -

A handflower was the first piece of chainmaille I ever got. My boyfriend at the time bought it for me on a visit to the Renaissance Festival one summer almost ten years ago, and I still wear it to this day. They're very elegant pieces of jewelry. This last one I made was a custom order since I usually offer it in a silver metal, but this customer requested bronze. I'm not sure why I didn't think of making a piece like this in Bronze before, but I'm so happy I got to make this one. I see more Bronze and Copper pieces on the horizon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment