Monday, February 6, 2012

Be My Valentine

I thought I'd have a hearty (har har) feature today and showcase some of my many red and pink items in the shop. Besides Valentines Day, did you know February is American Heart Month?

Pink Chainmaille Bracelet - Chunky Half Persian 3 in 1Reversible Chainmaille Bracelet - Black and Red HodoChainmaille "Coiled" Style  Snake BraceletChainmaille Shaggy Loops Bracelet - Berry BlendTiny Chainmaille Ball Pendant - Porcupine in RedWide Red Mesh RingChainmaille Wallet/ Belt ChainPink Chainmaille Cuff with CrystalsRed Chainmaille Spiral Chain Bracelet with CrystalChainmaille Renaissance Style Collar - RedChainmaille Shaggy Loops Bracelet -  Pink BerriesChainmaille "Marla" Bracelet

Valentines is only a short week away, but there's still time to ship pieces that are in stock!
Check out my shop for more red inspired items here.

No comments:

Post a Comment