Friday, November 11, 2011

Chainmaille Wine Swag

The other night I got around to photographing and listing some new items I've been working on lately - Wine Glass Charms and Bottle Necklaces.

As we head into holiday season for many that means an upswing in the festivities. Wine glass charms are a great for hostess gifts or a housewarming parties, and especially fun for your favorite wine-lover. Also, they're one size fits all! How can you go wront with that? I made a few different sets of four, and theyll also be available in larger quantities here and there, too (like sets of 6, 8 and 12)




I also made some single pieces that can be mixed and matched



Citrine is a big trend stone for november since it resembles Topaz - Novembers birthstone

The bottle necklaces are a personal favorite, though - even if you aren't a drinker, they'd look great draped over a vase, or a bottle lantern. I have a gorgeous cobalt blue bottle light that I'll be hanging one on that I bet it'll look fantastic with the candle light shining through at holiday dinners.

Kingsmaille Bottle Jewelry

I made them with and without crystals - I like items that can be color coordinated to your decor. The first offering has some chic black sparkles but they'll be available in other combinations, too.

Bottle Jewelry with Glass Crystals

I'm so excited about this line of items - I've been wanting to do more than jewelry for a while now, and I love that I'm getting to branch out a little bit. I'll have more new items soon, but in the mean time you can check these items and more out in my Shop.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment