Thursday, May 10, 2012

2012 Shop Goals

Recently I posted on my facebook page that I had completed one of my shop goals for the year by submitting one of my pieces to a contest. I figured I'd share some of the others with you too:
  1. Make an awesome chainmaille belt (for me, first, then possibly production pieces)
  2. Create a website - I've been thinking lately of doing a stand alone site instead of using Etsy
  3. Start and finish a "picture a day" project - maybe a weave a day? or whatever it is I make?
  4. Blog at least once a week (ok - this one leaves much to be desired, but I'm working on it)
  5. Take a class
  6. Teach a class
  7. Do 4-5 shows/year
  8. Attend a workshop
  9. Work on creating "my brand"
  10. Enter at least 1 competition/contest
  11. Create a brochure/catalog for my jewelry
(Italics are items in progress)


I've got a few new items in the works, and a giveaway idea or two, so stay tuned! I'm on facebook regularly, and you can also find me on Twitter if you ever have any questions. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment