Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Small Victories

Remember the state of my workbench that I shared with you last time?
Well, here's what it looks like now - 

(Forgive the poor quality cell phone pic)

Granted, at the moment it's only because I have shows the next two weekends, so I had to clean the table to take it with me. I'll take my wins where I can get them.

This also means I'll have a clean slate when I get back to business! I'm planning to reorganize this room anyways, so it's helpful that the big stuff will be moved out of my way. I love a good spring cleaning, and I've had a very bad case of cabin fever for a while now.

I'm plugging away on last minute details for the Indie Garage Sale, but I hope to be all finished by friday when I pack my car and head out to happy valley. If you're in the area I hope to see you there!

Photo from Indie Garage Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment