Friday, March 30, 2012

Whats Going On Here

Forget about March Madness, it's going to be April Insanity in my neck of the woods - I thought I'd share some of the craziness as it's about to begin this weekend with a trek over to the state capital to celebrate her Champagne Birthday tomorrow.


After that of course is Easter - I am trying hard to come up with easter basket ideas that do not involve candy, and hopefully involve items I can re-purpose from around the house. The twins are 3 so I think as long as we have fun stuff hidden in eggs to find they wont mind if it's their own toys. I found a post with a lot of great ideas here


A short list of ideas I'll be including - 

  • Stickers
  • Sidewalk Chalk
  • Puzzles
  • Glow sticks
  • Coloring books
  • New shoes - I got each of them a pair of flip flops for summer
  • Chainmaille bracelets (they've been asking for one every time I work on something, it's only fair! :D)
  • and yes, some snacks - probably fruit snacks and jelly beans. They actually don't like much candy.
Now the BIG events in April - which are making me a little crazy already just thinking about it, but I am so over the moon excited for - 

The Spring 2012 Indie Garage Sale!




IGS is one of my favorite shows - I've sold there several times now, and the crowd of artists and customers just can't be beat. I'm looking forward to seeing my crafty pals again and making lots of new ones. I've got a lot of new items in the works so hopefully they will be well received.
The weekend after that on April 28 is Mayday Underground in Rochester.
I've never attended or sold at that show, but I've heard great things about it. I'm nervous about doing the 2 shows back to back, but hopefully within the next month I'll have enough inventory that I should be covered with enough items to sell. All I can do now is really hope that things sell!

I've been pretty busy lately - making things, finishing my taxes (ugh) and finding other summer shows to apply to. I'll be posting some of the new items I'll have on my Facebook page, so be sure to come and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment